Results 1 - 25 of 47 results out of about 348 pages. (0.11 seconds)
- WikiCourse/01 What is a MoinMoin wiki? . . . 6 matches
- ... content, which is available at once. Content is more important than design.
* safe: MoinMoin remembers all old page versions.
* cross-linked: the information in the wiki is high...
- HelpOnParsers/ReStructuredText . . . 26 matches
- ...``Structured``Text markup more natural and easier to learn than the default markup of MoinMoin.
== Installation ==
Before you can use it, you need to install the Python docutils...
- HelpOnAuthentication/ExternalCookie . . . 15 matches
- ... cookie authentication alternative may be a good choice for your installation if your MoinMoin wiki topic is closely associated with some other application. You may be using MoinM...
- HelpOnThemes . . . 12 matches
- ... Themes =
MoinMoin has a theme plugin system that makes it easy to change the look and feel without touching the core code. As a user you can choose between dif...
- HelpOnMoinWikiSyntax . . . 12 matches
- ...ax =
This page aims to introduce the most important elements of MoinMoin``'s syntax at a glance, showing first the markup verbatim and then how it is rendered...
- HelpOnLinking . . . 11 matches
- ... Linking Reference =
There are two fundamental linking types on !MoinMoin.
* Brackets (`[[ ]]`) are used to ''link'' to a target (a local wiki page, an exter...
- HelpOnSpellCheck . . . 10 matches
- ...= The Spell Checking Option =
MoinMoin looks for valid words in three places:
* the "dict" directory in the MoinMoin package directory (if "dict" doesn't exist, you may need to c...
- HelpOnConfiguration . . . 9 matches
This page should help you with configuring an already installed MoinMoin wiki.
== Character Set ==
Moin uses Unicode internally, a...
- HelpOnUpdatingPython . . . 8 matches
- ... Updating Python =
If you want to change the Python running your MoinMoin installation there are some issues to keep in mind:
== Location of the MoinMoin directory ==
- HelpOnProcessingInstructions . . . 8 matches
- ...= Processing Instructions =
MoinMoin processing instructions have the same semantics as in XML: they control the paths taken when processing a page. Processing...
- WikiCourse/10 Text layout with wiki markup . . . 7 matches
= Text layout with wiki markup =
MoinMoin does ''not'' simply use HTML (the ''!HyperText Markup Language'' usually used for websites), but its own, simplifie...
- HelpOnPackageInstaller . . . 7 matches
- ...ays know where to put the files?
The package installer is a scripting framework for MoinMoin which simplifies installing and delivering extensions for MoinMoin very much.
- HelpOnConfiguration/SecurityPolicy . . . 7 matches
- ...ion that allows wiki admins to dynamically enable or disable certain key actions in a MoinMoin wiki, most notably editing and deleting content. See also HelpOnAccessControlLists fo...
- WikiCourse/07 The text editor . . . 6 matches
- ...t editor =
We just met it while creating your own homepage: the text-based editor of MoinMoin. You are, of course, not limited to only using it for that, because you can also use ...
- InterWiki . . . 6 matches
- ...a colon (:), followed by the name of the page on that wiki.
would be rendered as WikiPedia:MoinMoin, which points to the page about MoinMoin o...
- HelpOnGraphicalEditor . . . 6 matches
- ... Graphical Editor =
MoinMoin comes with a GUI editor<<FootNote(Based on [[http://docs.cksource.com/FCKeditor_2.x|FCKeditor]])>>. It requires Firefox (1.5+), Ca...
- HelpContents . . . 6 matches
- ... Help Contents =
Welcome to MoinMoin. You will find here the help pages for the wiki system itself.
If you would like a quick overview of MoinMoin's syntax, have a look at HelpOn...
- WikiCourse . . . 5 matches
= MoinMoin Wiki - an introduction =
This lecture is for making the first steps easier for wiki beginners.
It is being developed by the MoinMoin communit...
- HelpOnUserHandling . . . 5 matches
- ...ectory data/user in files that have the user id as filename.
To speed up processing, MoinMoin also maintains a mapping from user name to user id and saves it under `<cache_dir>/.....
- HelpOnSynchronisation . . . 5 matches
- ...ig for `actions_excluded` - the builtin default of it (see `$PathToYourPythonInstall$/MoinMoin/config/multiconfig.py, e.g. /usr/local/lib/python2.5/site-packages/MoinMoin/config/mu...
- HelpOnXmlPages . . . 4 matches
= Rendering DocBook =
In order to let MoinMoin render !DocBook pages, you will need to follow the steps described below. Afterwards,...
- HelpOnOpenIDProvider . . . 4 matches
- ... MoinMoin as an OpenID Provider =
/!\ If you're looking for allowing log-in in to Moin using OpenID (Moin being an OpenID Relying Party), please see HelpOnAuth...
- HelpOnNotification . . . 4 matches
- ... The Notification System =
MoinMoin 1.7 includes a new notification system. Supplemental to the [[HelpOnConfiguration/EmailSupport|basic email based notificati...
- HelpOnFormatting . . . 4 matches
- ...= Formatting =
This page describes using the MoinMoin wiki syntax (which is the default syntax for a MoinMoin based wiki, but not the only one).
For other pars...
- WikiCourse/16 Wiki internal links . . . 3 matches
- ...es ("CamelCase") ==
If you !WriteWordsTogether like !FistnameLastname or CamelCase or MoinMoin, so that there are at least two changes between capital letters and lower case letter...
1.5k - rev: 1 (current) last modified: 0
6.5k - rev: 1 (current) last modified: 0
20.9k - rev: 1 (current) last modified: 0
7.5k - rev: 1 (current) last modified: 0
9.3k - rev: 1 (current) last modified: 0
10.4k - rev: 1 (current) last modified: 0
2.7k - rev: 1 (current) last modified: 0
10.8k - rev: 1 (current) last modified: 0
1.4k - rev: 1 (current) last modified: 0
4.6k - rev: 1 (current) last modified: 0
1.1k - rev: 1 (current) last modified: 0
5.0k - rev: 1 (current) last modified: 0
2.1k - rev: 1 (current) last modified: 0
1.8k - rev: 1 (current) last modified: 0
1.5k - rev: 1 (current) last modified: 0
3.1k - rev: 1 (current) last modified: 0
1.2k - rev: 1 (current) last modified: 0
1.3k - rev: 1 (current) last modified: 0
3.0k - rev: 1 (current) last modified: 0
4.8k - rev: 1 (current) last modified: 0
3.9k - rev: 1 (current) last modified: 0
1.9k - rev: 1 (current) last modified: 0
4.4k - rev: 1 (current) last modified: 0
4.1k - rev: 1 (current) last modified: 0
1.7k - rev: 1 (current) last modified: 0